Prices from: B$198 (Adult) | B$165 (Child)
Price shown is in Brunei Dollar (BND)
Tour code : Az-01
Tour duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Minimum: 2 persons
Departs daily at 13.00hours
You will travel by speedboat from Bandar Temburong jetty through a network of rivers and channels around the back of Brunei Bay, passing by dense mangrove islands and possibly see wildlife searching for food or enjoying the afternoon sun. After 45 minute boat ride you reach Bangar Town of Temburong District. The journey will continue by overland transfer from Bangar jetty to Batang Duri take 20 minute to reach there. Arrive at Batang Duri proceed by Longboat ride to Az Back to Nature Campsite situated in the heart of the National Park allowing visitors truly experience world of nature.
Staying in tent or bamboo house cabin.
An amazing environment that is well protected for a relaxing experience that will never be forgotten forever.
At dawn start allows you to travel by longboat upstream to the Ulu Temburong National Park.
With the early morning mist still rising from the forest canopy, you may see some of the many different kinds of animals that active early in the morning. Climb the canopy towers to the very top to get one of the most beautiful views of the rainforest canopy.
Return back to Nature Campsite Experience for breakfast. After breakfast visit to Waterfall enjoy your swim and return to camp by floating with rubber tube.
|12:30||Assemble at Temburong Riverside Jetty|
|13:00||Depart Bandar Seri Begawan using Water Taxi|
|13:45||Arrival in Bangar, proceed by overland to Batang Duri|
|14:15||Arrival at Batang Duri Longboat Pier|
|14:45||Arrival at Az Back to Nature Campsite Experience|
|Introduction by our Trained Guide|
|Free & Easy|
|15:30||Depart by Longboat for Fishspa waterfall|
|16:30||Return to Az Camp by floating with rubbering down stream|
|17:00||Free & Easy|
|21:00||Night nature walk|
|22:30||Overnight in Az tent & Bamboo House Cabin|
|Time||Day 2 Program|
|05:30||Depart to National Park by longboat|
|06:00||Hike to Canopywalk for see sunrise and wildlife|
|07:30||Return to Az Campsite|
|08.00||Breakfast at Az Campsite|
|10.00||Depart by longboat for visits waterfall|
|10:30||Back to Az Campsite by tuibing with rubbering down stream|
- All meals and morning/afternoon teas
- All transport – road and river
- Lot’s of things to see and do
- A trained guide to describe the area and its wildlife.
- All safety equipment
- Accommodation Tents & Bamboo House
- Beddings, sheets, etc
- National Park entrance fee
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing that can get wet or dirty.
- A change of dry clothing
- Lots of sun protection.
- Old shoes (that can get wet and dirty) with a good grip for walking over slippery ground.
- Swimmers and small towel
- Camera – plus lots of film
- Power bank no plug for charging at camp
- Headlamp or torch light for night walk
- An effective sun hat (preferably with chin strap)
- Some small snacks if you think you’ll get hungry before lunch and dinner time
- Rain cap or poncho
- Plastic bags to waterproof your valuable items (e.g. camera) on the river trips
- Your favorite insect repellent
- Your sense of adventure
Please: Bring your clothes in a soft sports bag or rucksack – no suitcases in the jungle Please
- You will be in the outdoors all day. The environment may be effected by heat, cold, rain, and sun. The river could be high or low depending upon recent rain falls. The program may need to adjust to these conditions and the interests/abilities of your group. Our staff will advise you of the current conditions and whether these might alter your schedule, if necessary.
- Life jackets, helmets, other safety equipment and activity operating practices are all in line with recognized international standards.
- Temburong is remarkably free of biting insects and most people don’t use any insect repellent. But some people are more susceptible than others, so bring your favorite insect repellent that works for you.