Prices from: B$121 (Adult) | B$77 (Child)
Price shown is in Brunei Dollar (BND)
Tour code : Az-06
Tour duration: 7 hours
Minimum: 2 persons
Departs daily at 0900 (except Friday)
Prices applicable for city centre pick up only (SIC)
On this full day tour you will visit many renowned places of interest. You will be driven past the Lapau, the Dewan Majlis and the Sir Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque. You will visit the Tamu (Open Market), the Malay Technology Museum, the Brunei Museum, tomb of the fifth Sultan of Brunei, (Sultan Bolkiah 1485-1524).You will proceed for lunch at a local restaurant. You continuing your tour after lunch, visiting the Regalia Centre, the Sultan’s Palace (Istana Nurul Iman) and take a water taxi ride to the water village and visit a house there, where local cakes and tea will be served. Your tour will end after your visit to the new mosque- Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque.
|0900||Depart from hotel.|
|0910||Visit to Tamu (Open Market)|
|0930||Visit to Omar Ali Saiffuddien Mosque|
|1000||Visit to 5th Sultan’s Tomb|
|1015||Visit the Brunei Museum.|
|1130||Visit to Malay Technology Museum|
|1230||Lunch at local restaurant|
|1330||Visit Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque|
|1415||Photo stop at Istana Nurul Iman|
|1445||Visit to Royal Regalia Centre|
|1530||Visit to ‘Water Village’|
|1630||Transfer back to hotel|
- Trained English / Malay Speaking Guide services.
- All transportation
- Life jacket during boat rides on the river.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Mosque will be close on Thursday & Friday for Non-Muslim visit.
- No photographs allowed to be taken in the mosque & Brunei Museum
- Ladies visitors are required to wear a black cot (provided by mosque) before entering the Mosque
- Shoes are to be taken off before entering the Mosque or Royal Regalia.
- Shoes to be taken off before entering to Royal Regalia Centre.