Prices from: B$61 (Adult) | B$39 (Child)
Price shown is in Brunei Dollar (BND)
Tour code : Az-07
Tour duration: 3.5 hours
Minimum: 2 persons
Departs daily at 0900 & 1330 hours
On this city tour, you will be discovering Brunei. Drive past the Lapau, Dewan Majlis, Sir Omar Ali Saiffuddien Mosque and visit the Brunei Museum, The Royal Regalia Centre, Jame Asr Hassanil Bokaih Mosque.
Take a boat ride by local “Water Taxi”around Brunei River and visit to the local houses built on stilts where local cakes and tea will be served to you. The tour will be end by a photo at the Istana Nurul Iman (Sultan’s Palace)
|Morning Departure||Afternoon Departure||Program|
|0900||1330||Depart from hotel.|
|0910||1340||Visit The Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque.|
|0945||1445||Photo Stop at Istana Nurul Iman ( Sultan’s Palace)|
|1000||1500||Visit the Royal Regalia Centre.|
|1045||1545||Visit the Brunei Museum.|
|1130||1630||Visit the Water Village.|
|1230||1700||Transfer Back to hotel.|
- Trained English / Malay Speaking Guide services.
- All transportation
- Life jacket during boat rides on the river.
- Mosque will be close on Thursday & Friday for Non-Muslim visit.
- No photographs allowed to be taken in the mosque & Brunei Museum
- Ladies visitors are required to wear a black cot (provided by mosque) before entering the Mosque
- Shoes are to be taken off before entering the Mosque or Royal Regalia.
- Shoes to be taken off before entering to Royal Regalia Centre